Wednesday 20 November 2019

More Fuzzy Hugs

 

Hi Lovelies..

I've been playing with my Mama Elephant Fuzzy Hugss set again - and here's what I came up with.

Now I've been watching a technique that Jennifer McGuire did on her wonderful tutorials - using a laminator with a pouch containing lots of snow type confetti.. see it HERE.  Thanks Jennifer - I couldn't wait to try and this is the result.  You can use all sorts in the laminating pouch... glitter, embossing powder...  so much fun!!  It gives a shaker effect - but the pieces stay where they're put!


Card Info:
Image - Mama Elephant Fuzzy Hugs
Sentiment - Mama Elephant Mini Merry Messages
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangle, Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags
Lil' Inkers Stitched Oval, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside
Colouring - Copics
Her - E30/31/33/35, BG45/49, RV63/17, E23, T0
Him - T0/1/2/3/5, B21/23/24, YG17/23 E23, T0

I decided to go for a little tag with a message on - just added with some rustic twine..  ooh and then I thought it needed the few little gems too.

Another card to add to my Christmas pile...  I'm getting through them this year!

Hope you like my make..
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. So cute, and you can never feel sad when there are bunnies around. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x