Friday 1 November 2019

Leo the Balancing Stuffie

 

Hi Lovelies...

Crikey it's November already!  Where has this year gone... ?  As it's the first Bellarific Friday of the month - we are using the fabulous Stamp of the Month which this time is Leo The Balancing Stuffie - isn't he so lovely?  And you can get him through November for 25% discount off the usual price.


I made a fancy fold card - so thought you may want to see the top view to see how the folds work.  Not sure what this fold is called - but I'd got it in my head to do, and did a test fold on paper to start with to get the measurements I needed.


Card Info:
Paper - MFT Farm Fresh Gingham
Colouring - Copics
Lion - E31/33/35/57
Mane - Y38 YR14/24/27 E09/59
Bike - E57/59/79
Shading B0000/000/01
Grass - Prismacolour Pencils

Hope you like my make - and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what my fellow teamies have come up with.  Also check out the Facebook Sistahood page - to share and chat all things Bella related!

Have a lovely weekend all..
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image. I've not used him for a while so it's another one I really need to dig out again! xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x