Tuesday 17 September 2019

See-Saw

 

Hi There...

I'm using one of the new September images from All Dressed Up today - this is See Saw (for obvious reasons!)

If you love this image as much as I do... you can get her as a giveway if you go to Kit and Clowder's Facebook page - where you can also get a 20% discount voucher from All Dressed Up...  check it out here -  https://www.facebook.com/groups/kitandclowder/permalink/2249076355220621/  and follow the instructions - it's open until 22 September.


Card Info:
Image - All Dressed Up See-Saw
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Ink Clouds and Grass
Colouring - Copics
Skin - As Usual
Hair - E30/31/33/35
Dress and Hat - V12/15/17
Boots - B21/23
Bird - E31/33
Flowers RV10/11 Y18
See Saw - N3/5

Hope you like my make today.

I'm a little unsure as to whether to keep on with my blogging - or just move totally to Instagram - as things seem to be moving that way.  But I do like to have a record of colours I've used etc.. so I'm still undecided.

Big hugs (to anyone that may still read my blog! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x