Sunday 1 September 2019

Fairy Swing

 

Hi Lovelies...

Well it's the first day of September - this year seems to be flying by doesn't it?  And as it's the 1st, we have a new challenge at the All Dressed Up Facebook Page and this time the theme is:

ADD A FLOWER

So pretty easy.... right?  I chose to use this gorgeous fairy sitting on her swing and coloured her using my favourite pinks.  Then I die-cut an oval from a patterned paper panel, before adhering the negative frame with foam tape to my image.


Card Info:
Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Oval, MFT Flower Trio
Paper - scrap from stash
Colouring - Copics
Skin - as usual
Hair - E50/51/53/55
Dress and Flowers - R81/83/85 RV66
Greens YG05
Butterflies T1 B21
Background - B0000/000/00/01
Glitter and Gems

I die-cut three little flowers and added some gems to the centre before adhering them to my card. Then I added extra spots of glitter around the image - as of course, all fairies need their sparkle!

Hope you like my make and that you'll say hello if you have a moment..

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see you back in the pink!!! Lovely card Christine. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x