Friday 26 July 2019

Curvy Girl Bride

 

Hi Lovelies..

For our Bellarific Friday cards today, we're using images from the latest release...  however, as the postie still had my new release goodies when I made my card, I used this gorgeous Curvy Girl from the previous latest release.... get my drift? LOL!

And this girlie has got to be one of my all time favourite Stamping Bella images - there's so little colouring involved.  Her dress is coloured with pale greys - even though it's a white... it does have to have some shadows where the folds are.

I created the background by using a cover plate with lots of hearts - and placing that over an ink-blended background - which pales towards the edges giving a lovely effect.  I tore a bit of vellum for the sentiment - stamping it in Versamark then heat embossing it with silver fine embossing powder.


Card Info:
Sentiment - Whimsy Magical Birthday Wishes
Cover Plate - MFT Full of Hearts
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/04 R20
Hair E21/23/25
Dress - T0/1/3
Roses R81/83/85/89
Leaves - YG25/17 G99
Distress Oxide - Picked Raspberry

I fussy cut the bride before adhering her with foam pads to the card.  Hope you like!  

Don't forget to pop over the the Stamping Bella Blog to see what the other lovely Babes have come up with - and also to the Sistahood Facebook Page to share all things Bella!

Have a good weekend..
Hugs

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x