Monday 3 June 2019

Fabulous Flamingos


Hi Lovelies..

Yes, I've been at the pink pens and paper again - this time colouring some gorgeous flamingos from Sunny Studio Designs that I bought recently.  Aren't they just the cutest???

After colouring, I did lots of fussy cutting of the birds and the leaves etc which come in the set - but I think there are dies available if you need them.  There are lots of perfect sentiments in the set also..  I used a couple that I thought were apt!


Card Info:
Images and Sentiment - Sunny Studio Designs Fabulous Flamingos
Paper - Sunny Studio Design Polka Dot Print
Dies - MFT Stitched Scalloped Circle Frame, Tonic Scalloped Square
Lawn Fawn Cloud
Colouring - Copics
Flamingos - RV10/11/13/32/34
Leaves - YG23/17/63 G99
Watermelon - RV52/55
Pineapple - YR23/24/27
Background - Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass and Broken China
Sequins

Hope you like my Flamingo make today as much as I enjoyed creating it...

Big hugs

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image and all the leaves and fruit, lovely background papers and a super design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, I love those little flamingos and how you layered everything up. <3

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x