Sunday 16 June 2019

Celebrate!

 

Hi Lovelies...

There's a little bit of exciting news to share today, as All Dressed Up have a new range of clear stamps - so if you've loved the digital images, but don't have printing facilities, you can now get some of the images in stamp form from Crafteezee in the UK.  I'm sharing a card I made with the gorgeous What To Wear stamp - and I decided to go with a shaker as this little lady cried out for some fabulous bling!


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangle, MFT Stitched Scalloped Square Frame, 
Spellbinders Square, Whimsy Stamps Celebrate Word Die
Distress Oxides
Perfect Pearls
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/00/04 R20
Hair and Tights C3/5/7
Dress RV52/63/55/17
Sequins

I coloured and fussy cut the image, then created a distress oxide smooshed background, sprayed with Perfect Pearls to give extra shine.  I diecut the front panel and added the scalloped frame, before adhering clear acetate behind to create the shaker window.  Lots of double sided tape later, I added lots of glittery sequins to the shaker frame, added the coloured image on foam pads, then finished off with a diecut 'Celebrate' sentiment.  

Hope you like my make today..
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Another super shaker card and a brilliant image and design, super pink background too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Christine. Perfectly pinkalicious. Love the ink smoothing and gorgeous design. Love your shaker designs. Fabulous card. Hugs, Wens xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Christine!!!
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful Christine, and I love the sparkles. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x