I'm here again! I know, I know.... I've been missing for a week (for which... blame Virgin Media.. grrrr!)... then I'm here twice in two days! Ah well... feast or famine as they say!
Hope you're all doing OK and not feeling the 'after summer blues'... it's getting a bit chillier and very damp over here in Yorkshire at the moment... but the weekend is supposed to be nicer....... hmmmm..... enough rattling on about the weather and onto my card!
It's time for another challenge at In The Pink...... and this time, the theme is 'Luscious Lace'! I'm sure you all have the odd bit of lace knocking about somewhere..... don't you? If not, I have a drawer full so I could let you have some! LOL!
I decided to use a lovely image from Sherri Baldy... as she's been calling out to be coloured for a while and I've been ignoring her pleas... but out she came for this little one.
- Image - Sherri Baldy image 765 (Fussy cut and mounted)
- Colouring Medium - Copics and Promarkers
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Paper - Maja Designs Sofiero (soooooooo gorgeous... didn't want to cut it)
- Sentiment - Rub on from Pebbles Inc
- Lace, Glitter, Stickles, and Pearl Trim from (seriously getting too big for my house) stash
I'd love you to pop over to In The Pink and take up the challenge... the lovely Pink Ladies have come up with some stunners (again!) to give you PinKspiration should you need it!
Before I disappear - I'd like to share with you as promised, a photo of my girls that is one of the ones that were taken at a photo-shoot we had done (part of my 60th pressies in August)
I'm just a teensy bit proud of them!!
Big hugs to all and Happy Crafting..