Don't all shout 'OH NO... she's here with her PINK again please...' - who on earth would ever think that I'd get a week when I didn't want to pick up my pink pens - I'd have happily picked up any other colour- so I'm feeling a little bit pink sensitive!! hehe! However, I had to get my finger out and get on with it... I think I'd only had 'overload' as one of the other DT's I'm on also wanted pink.. but I asked myself, is it really a hardship?? NOOOOOOOO!
Today's cards are for the FLORAL/MOTHERS' DAY challenge at IN THE PINK, and are very different in style from each other.. the first one (which somehow is my favourite).. is CAS and I'm really happy with how it turned out.
- Li'l Inkers Stitched Square Mat Die
- Papertrey Ink - Vase Die using vellum
- Stampin Up - Hopeful Moments Stamp Set
- Flower punch - had it years!
- Butterfly Punch - ditto
- Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
- Word Window Punch from Stampin Up
- Glitter and Cosmic Shimmer pink glue from stash
Flippin' heck... I didn't realise how much I'd used till I listed it.. so much for simple! But it did take very little time to do... so that was really good..
My next DT card for today's In The Pink is using a favourite LOTV image... and would be suitable for Mother's Day - but I couldn't find a place to put a sentiment (always a struggle for me!)
- Image - LOTV Emma Rose Garden
- Colouring medium - Copics and Promarkers
- Die - Spellbinders Floral Oval
- Ribbon from stash
- Flowers... Tim Holtz Tattered Florals used on white muslin - spritzed with distress inks and water to make the right colour (I was really pleased how these turned out..)
- Pearls, DP and glitter from stash
Hope you can join in the pink fun over at the challenge blog.. if Mothers' Day isn't a time for pink flowery things... I don't know when is!!
Take care all, big hugs and happy crafting.. and a big thank you to all of you who take the time to drop by and say hello in my comment box - it always means such a lot.