Sunday 24 March 2013

And one for fun...


Hi Bestest Blogging Buddies..

I managed to get a card done today just for the fun of it..... yayyy!!  This little lady has been sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks now waiting to be coloured... until yesterday, when I decided to start.  Even though I was on my own for the day, for some reason I didn't feel like card making, but forced myself to get her face coloured...  then......  as I went up to bed, I popped my head into the craft room, and picked up a purple promarker!  And that was her dress done...  Really,  I was sitting clutching my hottie bottle (well it's cold in bed just lately!) - and just had to do the dress before I hit the bed..  Sometimes, you just gotta!!

So today I just popped the rest together.

Recipe:

  • Image - Springtime Wishes - MFT Doodle Garden
  • Dies - Oval Nestie and MFT Die-namics Button Border
  • Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
  • DP - Pink Petticoat Lots of Dots
  • Twine and Glitter from stash..
And OK, I'll admit the flowers are slightly pink....  but I do try to do cards without my fav colour every now and again..  Mary pointed out yesterday that there was a slight hint of pink on the mug of my card yesterday when I'd said there wasn't any!!  Can I help it if my hand wanders over to the pink section of my pen storage???

Hope you like my fun card...  do say hello if you drop by.  I'd also love to welcome my newest followers..  I'm really flattered that you've decided to follow me.

Big hugs and Happy Crafting
Christine x


20 comments:

  1. Lovng the lilac colour scheme .. its so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Christine - sweet adorable image so perfectly coloured.
    Love the embossed panel for the image - fab idea.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww so cute &&&7 she NOT Pink..lol do i NEED that button die? yep me thinks so too...lovely sweet card great spring colour..

    smiles the other Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Christine, love the sweet image and fab button border...This die is on my wishlist.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, and I don't think the flowers look pink at all.
    Great button die!
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Christine! Love the sweet image! P x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so pretty, Christine! I love the embossing and I really should use my button border too!

    LOL!! That is definitely ANOTHER touch of pink on this - I challenge you to not use it for a week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so lovely sometimes just to do something for the fun of it; wish I had more time do do it. Your card is gorgeous and that button border is fab.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she's lovely! Gorgeous colours, love the sparkly touches and fab button border :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pink card Christine. OMG, it's not pink? Are you ok? :0)
    She's gorgeous honey, no hint of pink as far as I can see, and she's so sweet.
    Hope you're keeping warm with your hottie tonight too!! Brrrrrr. We're meant to be coming up to Sheffield after Easter, but with all the snow up there I'm not sure if we are anymore. :0(
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is so nice to be able to make a card just for the fun of it. Your card is gorgeous. The image is adorable and love the colour scheme.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, love the colours and the super little image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey sweetie, this is simply gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Christine (even if it is mainly purple and not PINK)
    Love these stamps...but do I really need to buy any more rubber? Especially when a 'few' more Tildas fell into my basket - hee hee hee :)

    Big hugs and keep warm!

    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh dear Christine, this card is so precious! I love how you colored her and the button border looks wonderful! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful card, so sweet, and no pink shock horror!!!!!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful - lovin those buttons...Great card...
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  18. So gorgeous Christine! Love the image and colours and that fab button border.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous card christine.really sweet image and i love your lilac colours and fab button border :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x