Friday 17 August 2012

To welcome a new little girl....


Hi all

Just a quickie today... I needed a new baby girl card, and I'd seen inspiration a few weeks back... so I have unashamedly CASE'd this card from Mandy over at A Little Space of My Own.  She is such a talented card maker - and gives me lots of inspiration.  Pop over to her blog and check our her fabulous creations!

When I saw this on Mandy's blog, I already had the beautiful faux silk ribbon and heart pins from The Ribbon Girl, so all I needed was to use some dotty pink cardstock (digi from Pink Petticoat), cut in a fishtail....  a sentiment (done on the PC), a lovely shape for the sentiment using a nestie, a cuttlebug textured embossing folder...  and it was done!  So very easy....  but so effective I think.....  which I find with all Mandy's cards.

Hope everyone is well.....  I'm still getting over the shock of seeing so many wonderful people join in our In The Pink challenge blog!!  Can you believe, we're at 198 followers already???  It's only been one week and one day since it launched...   And we've nearly had 100 entries for the first challenge!!  I'm so glad to be able to provide a place for us pink lovers to share...

Many thanks to all those that have decided to follow my blog also.....  and a huge welcome.

Big Hugs to all...... have a good weekend - especially if it involves crafting!!
Christine x


21 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Christine. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Christine - the design could be used for so many occasions. Love the delicious bow!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card Christine, of course I am loving the pink too lol.Yes isn't it great we pink lovers don't have to hide our little secret anymore he he :) V iv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hadn't realised you had started, Christine - will get something done for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous Christine, love the huge bow.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it's just gorgeous Christine. Love that ribbon.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so very pretty Christine...:o)

    have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Christine, I LOVE that ribbon it is lush.
    Congratulations on the new blog it really is going to be a biggie.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is gorgeous .. just love the bow!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Christine, love the bow. Sorry I have missed some of yourgorgeous creations. Love the new blog.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Christine, love the design.
    enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card, I love that beautiful bow :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Christine. I love this style...so maybe you can give me some lessons?

    Sorry I am so far behind with commenting, I'm not sure if I'm on mu head or elbow at the moment!!

    Biggest hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Sunday Morning,
    Just love your Baby Card, Love the bow.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Morning sweetie, this is stunning, so love what you have done here a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a lovely card, christine. wish you a nice day. hugs tess.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh what a fabulous bow! Gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. blimey Christine this one slipped past me..GOEGEOUS you defo have this CAS cracked ..

    smiles tother Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!!! What an absolute STUNNER!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x