Hi Lovelies..
Sorry, I have a very picture heavy post today.. I've been playing with the beautiful Painted Petals Stencil Set from Altenew... there's three different stencils included in the set... so I got out my Distress Oxides and stencilled!
I think you can see on most of my cards, how they were made, so I won't list all the information... just a bit for each card.
Info:
Die - Catherine Pooler Ruffles for Rectangles
Sentiment - done on PC
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry,
Sage Green, Forest Moss
Info:
Die - Waffle Flower Lacy Layers A2
Sentiment - Wow
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry,
Sage Green, Forest Moss
Info:
Waffle Flower Extended Oval Die
MFT Sentiment (embossed in gold)
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry,
Sage Green, Forest Moss
Info:
Waffle Flower Extended Oval
Sentiment done on PC
Altenew 3D Embossing Folder
Distress Oxides - Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet,
Sage Green, Forest Moss
Thanks for staying with me to see all the cards... hope you like my makes! The stencil set is so easy to use, I couldn't stop playing!
Happy Crafting...

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x