Friday 8 September 2023

Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Autumn Loves Autumn


Hi Lovelies...

It's Bellarific Friday time - and it's time to use an image that's not from the current release... so I chose to use one of my favourite of all autumnal images... this is Tiny Townie Autumn Loves Autumn.

I coloured and fussy cut the image, then created a background by blending distress oxides, then splattering with white, deep brown and gold watercolours.  I then used a perfect sentiment from another stamp set in the corner, before adhering the image with foam pads.


Card Info:
Distress Oxides - Carved Pumpkin, Tea Dye, Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain
Colouring - Copics
Toadstool - R24/27/46 E57 E40/41/42/43
Hair - E21/23
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Leaves and Top - YR21/23/24/27 E14/18 E09/13/18 E57 
YG93/95 G99
Grounding W0/3

We've had a really sunny week here in the UK - so it's not looking like Autumn at all outside, but I know it's just around the corner, so my card will be ready! Hope you like it, and will join in the fun over at the Sistahood Facebook Page.

Happy Crafting..

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Christine...what a beautiful Autumn card! The image the background.....amazing! So glad you have such wonderful weather to enjoy! It is so nice when summer stretches longer!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x