Wednesday 19 July 2023

Alex Syberia Digital Images Full Bloom


Hey Peeps...

I bought this Alex Syberia digital image a while back and I printed it out straight away, then it has been sitting on my desk, waiting for it's turn to shine!  And shine it die.... I LOVED colouring the different petals - choosing different colours for each bloom.  

Then I fussy cut the image - which wasn't difficult at all, I promise!  After that, I created a dry embossed lattice background and a diecut frame, then added the flowers with 3D foam pads, leaving some of the leaves overhanging. I adhered the whole panel to my card base to show the white edge.  Lastly I added a little sentiment which was already in my stash, and some gems to give some sparkle... well, you know me and sparkle!


Card Info:
Die - Mama Elephant Framed Tags
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug Lattice
Colouring - Copics
Flowers - RV11/32/34, YR01/61/65/18, BV00/0102/04
Leaves YG23/25 BG96

Hope you like my flowery make today as much as I enjoyed making it.  I do love digital images - they can be resized any way you like - and the bonus - there's no storage - well, apart from in  your computer files!

Happy Crafting Everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x