Wednesday 1 June 2022

Pink Fresh Studio Beautiful Blooms


Hi Lovelies...

I've created a card today using a fabulous stamp and die set from Pink Fresh Studio... this is one of their Beautiful Blooms.  There's six flowers in the set - so I have lots more to play with!

I coloured and diecut the flower, then used 3D pads to attach it to a die cut oval.  I created the background using a stencil and distress oxides.  Then I added a diecut birthday word, a little happy word... a bit of matting - some gems - and it was done.  Sounds so simple but took me some time to achieve!


Card Info:
Image and Die - Pink Fresh Studio Beautiful Blooms
Birthday Word Die - Spellbinders Yana's Scripty Sentiments
MFT Stitched Sentiments, Oval Die (no name!)
MFT Bitty Sentiments
Stencil - Pretty Pink Posh Wide Stripes
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo
Colouring - Copics
Flowers - RV10/52/63
Leaves - G12/40/43
Gems

Hope you like my make today - it's already been sent to a special friend.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Your friend is going to love this card Christine! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x