Friday 10 December 2021

Stamping Bella Holiday Snow Globe


Hey...

Time for another Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella and this time we're using images other than from the newest release.  I'm still in Christmas mode, so I chose to use this gorgeous Holiday Snow Globe - it's so lovely to colour and then I fussy cut it and adhered it with 3D foam pads to a bit of matting and layering.


Card Info:
Dies - Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangles, MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Sky - B0000/000/01
Snow - BV31
Greens - YG05/17/63 G46
House - E55/57 Y15/18 R35/39
White Gel Pen and Glitter

Hope you like my Christmas make today and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x