Sunday 13 June 2021

Stamping Bella Isabelle Loves Ice Cream


Hi Lovelies...

I was having a dig through my older stamps the other day and came across this gorgeous girlie.... Isabelle Loves Her Ice Cream!  She's from Stamping Bella, but is now retired, however, she's available still in the UK from Dies To Die For. 

As it's been so warm here in the UK, I wanted to colour ice cream!  I wanted to TASTE ice cream too, but this was the nearest I got!

I created a Distress Oxide panel to give me a strip for either side of the coloured image..  then coloured and shaded around her. 


Card Info:
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11/R20
Hair - E11/13/15
Dress - RV10/11/13/14/25
Ice Cream - RV10/11/13/14/25, G43, Y13/15
Chair N0/1/3
Shading - B0000/000/01
Grass done with Prismacolour Pencils
Distress Oxides - Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold, Carved Pumpkin

Hope you like my make today - and that if you're in the UK like me, you're enjoying the lovely weather!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x