Tuesday 23 March 2021

Cheeky Shop!


Hi Lovelies...

I'm Guest Designing throughout March for The Greeting Farm - and I'm loving using their amazing Digital Images - so easy to resize and play around to get them just right on your card.

Today I've used Cheeky Shop - she comes along with all the bags and bits to show she's been spending her money!  I coloured and fussy cut her before creating the card base.  To do that, I put three of the store fronts together on my document, before printing out, then colouring.  It's so easy to place different items (they come along in the package) in the window of the stores - I loved playing!  Then I die cut a square, with a circle cut out in the centre so the stores would show through - giving a kind of 3D effect.


Card Info:
Cheeky Girl - Hair E41/42/43, Skin E000/01/11 R20, Dress RV52/63/55, Boots C3/5
Store Fronts - N0/1/3/5 RV52/63/55 B60/63 
Bags - RV91/93 and C0/1
Glitter and White Gel Pen


Hope you like my make today as much as I loved making it.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x