Sunday 1 November 2020

Girl's Christmas Stocking


Hi Peeps...

It's time for a new challenge over at the All Dressed Up Facebook group - and for November, the theme is 

FEELING CHRISTMASSY

So I opened up one of my favourite images - Girl's Christmas Stocking - and coloured her then fussy cut around the image.

I created a background by masking a wide stripe diagonally across my card panel, blending some Distress Oxides in the gap, then using my favourite of all time background stamp - while the masks were still in place.  I heat embossed with WOW sparkly embossing powder.  Then finally I adhered the fussy cut image and added the sentiment.


Card Info:

Image - All Dressed Up Digital Stamps Girl's Christmas Stocking, Sentiment - CCDesigns Christmas Sentiment Set, Distress Oxides - Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar and Wilted Violet, Taylored Expressions Twinkle Twinkle Background, Colouring - Copics - Skin E000/01/11 R20, Hair E41/42/43/44, Dress/Stocking/Bow R81/83/86 B60/63

Hope you like my make today... I was in my favourite pink zone while I made it as you can tell!  

We'd love it if you joined in with our Christmassy challenge - see you there!

Big Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Christine...this is wonderful! I love the pink and I love the image...and you are right to love that background! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink is so cute!!!
    \great post!thank you for your share!
    luxhairshop best wigs cheap wig

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x