Friday 18 September 2020

The Stuffie Gang

Hi Lovelies..

Time for another Bellarific Friday make..  and I know I've been quiet this week, but I've been busy working on an exciting new release.... but shhhhhhh, don't tell!

Today we're using more Stuffie characters - so I chose to use this little gang..  aren't they just the cutest??  Little piggy is being carried along between Teddy and Owl..  so sweet!

Card Info:

Image and Sentiment -  Stamping Bella The Stuffie Gang

Paper - Sunny Studio Designs, Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square, Colouring - Copics - Bear - E42/43/44 W5, Pig - R000/01/02, Owl - W0/1/3/5, Flag and Balloon - RV00/91/93/95, Shading B0000/000/01

Hope you like my card today..  and as always, don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more Stuffie inspiration today.

Big Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x