Friday 19 June 2020

Edna to the Rescue!



Hi There Lovely Bloggers...

We have another Bellarific Friday over at Stamping Bella, and as our Stamp of the Month is an Edna, we are highlighting other Edna's in the series today.  I chose to use Edna to the Rescue - one of my favourites!

I kept the card relatively simple... not doing any fussy cutting this time.  I shaded around the image to make her pop off the page though - I do like the effect.


Card Info:
Paper - old LOTV pad
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00//01/11/04 R20
Hair - YR04/08 E08/18
Uniform - BG32/34/13/15
Wings - BG10/V01
Reds - R24/27/46
Elastoplast - R00/01
Shading on White - N0/1/2
Shading - W0/1/3

Hope you like my make today and that you'll remember to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see more inspiration using sassy Edna..  and also to the Sistahood Facebook page to share your makes and chat all things Bella related!

Big hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x