Sunday 5 April 2020

More Playing with Alcohol Inks... making some cards for men!

 
Hi Lovelies...

How're you doing in this awful lock down?  Hope you're all keeping well!  

I've been keeping busy playing with more alcohol inks..  and this time I've diecut the panel I'd created with the MFT Happy Birthday Block die.  

Firstly, I diecut - then used my Press n'Seal over the cut letters to keep them in place, before using glue to adhere the backs to the square diecut panel.  I burnished over the Press'n'Seal so they wouldn't lift before I peeled it off.  One card done!  And then....

I took the negative that was left after I'd done the first card, and decided to mount it on a square of white, then a mat of gold mirri - before finally a dark blue card.  I had to make sure I'd kept all the little bits from the letters when I did the first diecut..  but all were there so I was a happy bunny!  Waste not, want not, huh???  And see what I did...


Hope you like my make today.  These alcohol inks are truly addictive - if I get a spare 5 mins, I go and create a panel...  I now have to only figure what other cards I'll be making with them!

Big Hugs to all and Stay Safe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x