Friday 14 February 2020

Huggy Squidgies

 

Hi there...

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm back today with another make for Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella - and today we're highlighting some of the fabulous vintage images you can still get from the website.  Vintage just means not from the current release - so there's plenty for us to choose from!

One of my favourite images is this one - it's the Huggy Squidgies stamp set (I've used it a few times) - which comes with another smaller stamp of the same image, some hearts, and a lovely sentiment too.  I just used the larger image for my card - with a large die cut word.

Firstly I created a panel blended with Distress Oxide inks - then I stencilled hearts on the panel using a stencil from Clearly Besotted.


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Pierced Circle, Hugs Word Die
Stencil - Clearly Besotted Lots of Love 
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/04 R20
Hair - E23/27/29, C5/7/9
Blue Dress and Shoes- B21/23/24
Lilac Dress and Shoes- V25/22/27
Sky B0000/000
Grass - G82/12
Glitter

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration from the Babes.  Or you can pop over to the Sistahood Facebook Page to join the in the Bella fun and share your creations - we love to see what you make!

Have a lovely weekend all...

Hugs

2 comments:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x