Tuesday 6 August 2019

Flowers for the lady...


Hi Peeps..

I've been playing with some more of my Pretty Pink Posh stash today - this time it's the Mother's Day Stamp Set - it's fabulous and comes with a sentiment and other single flower images.

I coloured and die cut the vase and flowers, then adhered them with foam pads to a stitched oval die cut - before in turn, adhering that to a lattice cover plate die.  I created the background with distress oxides so give varying shades of pink - but of course, the camera finds difficulty picking the different shades out.


Card Info:
Image - Pretty Pink Posh Mother's Day Stamp Set and matching dies
Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Oval, Sunny Studio Designs Lattice Cover Plate
Background - Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry
Colouring - Copics
Vase - RV91/93/95
Flowers - R81/83/85/89, Y15/18/38
Leaves YG23/25/17

I didn't use the sentiment that comes with the set, as I thought this card could be used for any occasion where some flowers would be well received!

Hope you like my make today...

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. elle va plaire, elle est ravissante!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Christine, and Happy Birthday! Hope you have had a lovely day. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x