Friday 17 May 2019

Smile......


Hi Lovelies...

Well, after a lovely few days away on the Isle of Wight, I'm back with my Bellarific Friday make.  We were to use one of the fabulous Florals collection, so I chose to use the Straight Up Florals for my card.

And  yes... it's  yellow!!  Like I've said before, it's a colour I tend to avoid at all costs...  but every now and again, I feel the need!  

I stamped and cut a second flower and fussy cut - so that I could 3D the flower head with foam pads.


Card Info:
Dies - Stamping Bella Smile Word Die, Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders
Paper - MFT
Colouring - Copics
Yellows - Y15/17/18/39 YR24
Greens - YG23/17
Shading - T0/1/2/3

Hope you like my yellow make today.  Make sure you pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration from the Baberoonies - and also check out the Sistahood Facebook Page for lots of Bella fun!

Big hugs

3 comments:

  1. sublime dans ces tons ensoleillés!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - there aren't enough yellow cards in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty floral card. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x