Tuesday 5 March 2019

Have a Fairy Nice Day!

 

Hi there...

I'm so excited to say that I'm Guest Designing for The Greeting Farm throughout March! I absolutely adore their images and have lots in my craft stash - they stamp so clearly and are a joy to colour.

Today I'm using a cutie from the Little Fairies clear stamp set - and of course I chose to use my favourite colour - well, fairies have to have lots of pink, don't they??  

I used the little tiny crown and the sentiment from the same stamp set - they go so perfectly together.


Card Info:
Dies - Uniquely Created Stitched Scalloped Circles, Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders
Paper - MFT
Colouring - Copics
Hair - RV52/63/55
Skin - E000/00/11/04 R20
Wings BV000/V00
Glitter and Gems
Distress Ink Broken China

After I'd coloured the fairy, I blended some Broken China Distress Ink onto the circle, then I fussy cut the fairy and adhered her with some double-sided foam tape.  I added glitter to her wings and crown so she has some lovely sparkle.

I hope you like my make today.

Big hugs

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this card!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the GDT.
    A really lovely card, classy actually, super cute image and lovely design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, cutie! Love this sweet fairy and your card design is gorgeous Christine! Fabulous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x