Friday 18 January 2019

Lovey Gnomes.....

 

Hi Lovelies...

I'm back today to share my Bellarific Friday make for Stamping Bella...  and for my card I've used this cute pair of Lovey Gnomes.... well, it's Valentine's Day soon, isn't it? LOL!

As you can see, I decided to do some 'no-lines' colouring - which I don't do often, but I do love the effect when I do manage to give it a go.

Firstly though, I die-cut a heart shape from masking paper, adhered it to my card, then blended through with Distress Oxides to create the heart background - sprinkling a few drops of water to remove drops of colour - this gives interest.

I stamped the gnomes in Memento Desert Sand which gives a very pale outline.


Card Info:
Dies: MFT Heart Stax, MFT Stitched Rectangles, Simon Says Stamp Mini Hearts Set
Paper - Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow
Distress Oxides - Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry and Fossilized Amber
Gems


I diecut some tiny red hearts too and adhered them randomly - so this card is definitely full of love - hope you like it.

If you'd like more Gnome inspiration, pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what my lovely fellow Babes have come up with... and don't forget there is a fabulous challenge over on the Stamping Bella Sistahood Facebook Page, where you can also share any of your lovely Stamping Bella makes - we love to see what you create.

Happy Weekend All...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x