Friday 12 October 2018

Squidgy and Teddy..

 
Hi Lovelies...

It's Bellarific Friday time again at Stamping Bella, and this time we're using images that aren't from the new release.  I love these weeks as I can spend ages deciding which to use..  that's because I have so many favourites!

But choose I had to, and I eventually went for this fabulous Squidgy and her HUGE teddy bear.  I've coloured the bear with dots, rather than solid colouring, which I think gives the effect of curly fur.  It reminds me of teddies my girls had when they were young.


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Hugs word die, MFT Stitched Scalloped Border Die
Paper - Scrap from Stash
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/04, R20
Hair - E30/31/33/35
Dress and Shoes - R81/83/85
Teddy - E41/42/43/44/47

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what the other Bella Babes have come up with to inspire, then make sure you go to the Sistahood Facebook Page to join in the fun.  Don't forget you can join in this month's challenge and you could win Bella Bucks to spend at the store!

Happy Crafting..

3 comments:

  1. This is a favourite card you have made! ADORABLE! LOVE the way you did Teddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bear, and your curly fur colouring is really cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute a fab stamp and great colouring lovely Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x