Friday 27 April 2018

Something to make you smile....

 
Hi Lovelies...

Here I am with my Bellarific Friday card for Stamping Bella... this time we're using stamps from the newest release.  

One of my favourites from that release (I have many - d'oh) is Garden Girl Violet - I just love her pretty dress and the way she's posing for the camera..   So I chose to colour her and pop her onto a shaker card to make the recipient smile - as the word says!  I'm enjoying purple/violet colours just lately so the only pink on this little lady is on her cheeks... lol!


Card Info:
Image - Stamping Bella Tiny Townies Garden Girl Violet, Dies - MFT Smile word die, Paper - Echo Park Perfect Princess, Colouring - Copics - Skin E0000/000/00/11/04 R20, Hair E41/42/43/44, Dress V01/09/12/15/17/20/22/25

I fussy cut Violet - but you can get her matching cut-it-out die which makes life so much easier.

Image may contain: text

And if you haven't already, you've still got a couple of days to enter this month's 'Make it Sparkle' challenge over on our Facebook page - you could win a fabulous $25 Bella Bucks gift voucher to spend!  

Happy Crafting...

5 comments:

  1. Christine this is fabulous. My fave colour and such a gorgeous stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous choice of colours for this super image and a really lovely design, fab card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So special a fabulous design and love the colour. Are you feeling Ok no pink !!! Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. You do purple so well. It's lovely Christine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. tu travailles aussi bien le violet que le rose, c'est magnifique!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x