Friday 16 March 2018

Sending You Love and Hugs...

 

Hi Lovelies...

Bellarafic Friday has rolled around again at Stamping Bella - this week we're show-casing stamps from the Stamp of the Month range - so as the SOTM was Chicks...  we were to use chicks on this one too.  

This little guy is one of my favourite chicks...  can you imagine opening a letter and him climbing out??  And get me...  using yellow!!  Yes, I've used yellow often to colour the chicks, but never for the majority of the card...  dunno what got into me... but I like how it turned out.  Maybe yellow is my new pink????  Noooooooo!!!!


Card Info:
Image - Stamping Bella Mail Chick   Dies - Simon Says Stamp Sending Word Die,  MFT Blueprints 15, Sentiment done on PC, Paper - MFT, Colouring - Copics - Chick - Y13/15/17/18/38, Red R27/46, Shading T0/1/2/3, N0/1/3 Grounding W0/1/3

Hope you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what my lovely teamies have come up with...  

Happy Crafting

5 comments:

  1. Totally adorable Christine. You are so talented it doesn't matter what colour you use! I love this little chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous makes lately and this is no exception, love the chick, fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is really super, super cute, the yellow is fabulous and so is the card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the yellow paper and fab stamp :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x