Friday 12 January 2018

Sweet Valentine....

 

Hi...

Today my card is using some of the sweet little cherubs from the new January release at CC Designs.  These little characters are from the Sweet Valentine Clear Stamp Set - which comes with lots of other characters too - a couple of little piggies and a teddy - together with perfect sentiments... you'll love it!!

Image may contain: text

I created lots of layered clouds with a border die and used two shades of vellum to create some depth - which is mounted on clear acetate to give the card strength - but also make the clouds somewhat see-through.


Card Info:
Dies - CC Designs Love Word Die, Lawn Fawn Cloud Border
Worn Lipstick Distress Ink (for top white card)
Colouring - Copics
Hair - YR21/23/24
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Wings - B60
Clouds - C1/B60
Reds - R46

I finished my card with some tiny die cut hearts that have been in my trimmings tray for a little while... I thought they were perfect to be falling through the clouds.  See?  Everything comes in handy sooner or later!! (and yes - I'm the world's worst hoarder!)

Hope you like!  

Big hugs

3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE cette carte, ces chérubins sont craquants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love all the clouds with the touch of pink and two super cure images, look like butter wouldn't melt!
    Trying to publish is really getting on my nerves now.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh they're little sweeties.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x