Monday 17 July 2017

Don't Let Anyone Burst Your Bubble....

 

Hi Lovely Bloggers...

Hope you had a good weekend.  I've been resting up a little after pulling a muscle in my back on our walk (down a big hill!) on Thursday last. Nothing that a hottie bottle can't cure...  at least that's my thoughts..

I'm here today to share my DT card for Stamp AnnieThing.  Now I bought this bubble die a while back at the Harrogate show, and have been waiting for just 'the right' card to use it on.. so when I saw Sofia and her bubble blowing wand, I knew that this was my opportunity!  I diecut the bubble from gold mirri card - but it's difficult to photograph well, although I think you can see it.


I do love colouring these gorgeous girlie images from Stamp AnnieThing - they really are a joy - particularly their hair - and I love to fussy cut them too.


Supplies:
Dies - Alexandra Renke Bubble Die, Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle
Paper - Doodlebug Design Spring Things, 
Anna Marie Designs Dotty Purple
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E40/41/42/43/44
Dress - V01/15/17
Green - YG05
Socks C0/1
Gold Mirri Card

Hope you like what I did..

Happy Crafting

5 comments:

  1. Adorable and so gorgeous, love your bubble die, perfect with this little cutie.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and I love the bubbles. So pretty in purple too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubbles look great and so does the lovely image, fantastic sentiment too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bubble die is perfect for your card! What an adorable card! LOVE the purples and love the sentiment as well!!!
    Hope your back feels better soon.....just sit and make all your wonderful cards to let it heal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. que c'est adorable et original, j'adore!!!! attention au dos, il est fragile!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x