Thursday 29 June 2017

Never too old for bubbles...

 

Hi Lovelies..  

I'm back with another of the fabulous new release from Stamping Bella..  this is 'Bubble Chicks'!  I decided to have them floating free on their bubbles - so I fussy cut the chicks and the bubbles - shaped them with an embossing tool, then adhered them onto acetate for the front of the card..  with some stencilled clouds and diecut cloud borders.  I love the effect it created.. don't you?



Card Info
Image and Sentiment - Stamping Bella Bubble Chicks (available 30 June)
Die - Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border
Colouring - Copics
Chicks - Y00/06/21/38 YR23/27
Bubbles - B60/63
Clouds and Sky - Distress Ink Broken China sponged over stencil
Acetate


Hope you like what I did and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella blog to see what the other BellaBabes came up with.

I'll be back again very soon with another...

Big hugs

6 comments:

  1. I love this card Christine. I love the idea of using the acetate the way you did! Always such a treat to come visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new release, especially these little cuties, fabulous card, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these new stamps Christine and I absolutely love this card hunnie - it's such a clever idea. I adore your colouring of the little chicks, they really pop off the card front. Can you sprinkle a little of your crafting mojo my way pls. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, fantastic design. A couple of the images could also be used for snowballs.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this, I'm a bit of a sucker for acetate and floaty looking things, so this is right up my street, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab layout and I love the use of acetate. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x