Saturday 8 April 2017

Pretty in Plaits

 

Hi again lovely bloggers...

I'm late with this post - it should have been up last night, but blogger was behaving badly - I eventually gave up and didn't get it done!

It's new release time at All Dressed Up - and there are four fabulous new images to choose from - I chose to use Pretty In Plaits.


Card Info:
Paper - LOTV
Die - Nellies Ovals
Colouring - Copics
Lilacs - V000/V01/V04
Aquas - BG11/72
Hair - E25/27/29
Skin - E000/00/11/70, R20
Glitter, Twine and Gem

Have a lovely weekend - it's going to be sunny here in the UK - so we'll be out in the garden catching up on all the jobs we need to get done!

Big Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Aww I likey her! She's a cutie and gorgeous colouring! Pretty paper too!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cette jeune fille est ravissante, ta carte est encore très réussie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love the lavender/purple shades and the pretty paper. Great colouring... her cheeks are perfect. I always forget to do the cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super image and I recognise those papers, very pretty colours too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so pretty again Christine, sorry I am late commenting just catching up after having our 'littlies' to stay ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this is fab Christine! Love that sweet image and the paper combo is perfect with her! Truly gorgeous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh must drop over and see the new Images. Loooove this one.xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x