Tuesday 3 May 2016

A little bin of sunshine.... (I hope!)

 

Hi Lovely Bloggers...

My title gives my feelings away......  I'm hoping for a little bit of sunshine...... and soon please!!  We've had ENOUGH cold weather.... for goodness sakes, it's May!   Roll on Summer!  

But the other reason for the title is that the little person on my card today is ALSO called Sunshine.....  and she certainly brightened my world when I coloured her.

Today is the second preview day for the brand new May release from CC Designs (available Thursday) - and oooohhh you'll ADORE what's to come...

1 CCD-May PREVIEW DAY BANNER

I felt a shaker card coming on when I saw this little girlie..  so that's what I did!  


Materials:
Image - CC Designs Sunshine
Doodlebug Designs Paper - Fruit Stand
MFT Jumbo Peek-a-boo window dies
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/70, R20
Hair - E50/51/53/55
Top and Shorts - RV02/17, R81
Sun - Y21/11/35
Sequins and beads from stash

(I carried the sun theme from to the inside of the card!)

Hope you'll pop over to the CC Designs Blog here to see what the other lovely ladies on the DT have come up with - then there's going to be a blog hop on Thursday (when the new release becomes available), with lovely prizes to win!

Big hugs and thanks for looking...

4 comments:

  1. Well I really don't know what has happened here, the post says Tuesday but it has just appeared on my dash board.
    Pretty image and love the shaker, all those lovely bright colours that match the paper perfectly.
    Brilliant card Christine.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this would definitely brighten my day!!
    Fab colouring and such a cute lil girlie and perfect bright design!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright happy colours and a uber pretty girlie. Fab card honey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x