Friday 15 April 2016

Whimsie Doodles Rainbow Challenge

 

Hi All..........

Yes........ tis me AGAIN!! lol!

This time it's the turn of Whimsie Doodles - today it's the start of our new challenge - and the theme is to use a photo inspiration - here's the colours we had to use:

I cheated just a tad... by using a colourful paper.... but then I did try to get all the colours on the image too...


Materials used:
Dies - Dienamics Doubled Stitched Rectangles, Dienamics Stars Stax
Paper - Echo Park Little Man
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/70, R20
Hair E21/25/29
Clothes R24/29/46, B000/91/93/95, V09/17
Yellows Y21/35
Ground YG61/63
Shoes E23/25
Shading W0/1/3/5

Hope you'll pop over to Whimsie Doodles HERE and join in the RAINBOW fun!

(and look at me - no pink AGAIN! lol!)

Big Hugs

13 comments:

  1. Stunning male card Christine.Fab image and I love the stars and fab bright colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant boys card Christine, love the image and the fab colours and bright stars.
    Love it.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wot no pink!....I think we have both caught something Christine lol!I seem to be a blue phase lately! lovely bright card here and I do love it....how did you colour that hair too...you are too clever my friend ;)hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card Christine and a cute image and great papers.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Christine! Such a sweet image! Love all the colorful stars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fab lil' mans card! Lovely image and gorgeous primary colours. Fab. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Christine! I love the star paper and the boy is so nice!

    -xx-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helloooo Christine! Okay .. is this the cutest boys card or what?! It is just absolutely DARLING!!! Any boy that receives this would be tickled with it!

    I hope you are having a lovely weekend my dear!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Christine, great image and lovely bright paper, you definitely managed to get all those colours in, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very cute love your colouring and all of the colours in this card!!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is absolutely fab!! Love the stary paper and the added stars are just perfect!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chrstine
    Fabulous card... Love the little boy...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a little different than your usual style but I like it! Love how you pulled all the colours in with the stars and the piece of background paper couldn't be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x