Monday 7 December 2015

Frosty the Snowman....

 

Hi Peeps....

OK, I'm singing the song - does anyone else remember 'Frosty the Snowman' from our younger days?? LOL!  Showing my age I think!

Today's card is my DT card for CC Designs... and it's another of the gorgeous November/Christmas release..  this IS Frosty!!  He's one of the wonderful Pollycraft rubber stamps and is available HERE in the store.

Now I have a new phone (and I use my phone a lot for taking photos of my cards) - and it is very good at changing the colours that are actually ON my card!  More fiddling with the settings to come I think - my older one got the colours perfect.  Mind you, it could be something to do with the fact that we've had no proper natural light this week..  I think one day, the lights stayed on all day in our house!  So bear with me on the colours please...  oooh and the snowflakes in the shaker bit AREN'T pink!


Materials:
Image - CC Designs Pollycraft Frosty
CC Designs Snowy Sentiments
CC Designs #1 Square Layering Die
Lil' Inkers Stitched Circle Die
Paper - sorry, no name
Colouring - Copics
Skin and Hair - usual
Snowman - C0/1/2/3/5/9
Carrot Y38, YR18
Scarf R46, YG63
Sequins, Beads, Gems and Acetate from Stash


Hope you've not been affected by the floods over the weekend....  the weather has been pretty awful, hasn't it.... not at all suitable for the little guy above as he'd have melted in the warm temperatures we've been having with all this rain!

Big hugs and Happy Crafting...

13 comments:

  1. He is sooo sweet! A gorgeous card Christine.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabby snowguy. Adorable outfit! Love the shaker snowflakes too. Are you sure they're not pink?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having the same problem myself with the photo's Christine, one I took yesterday was all yellow with no yellow on the card.
    Lovely image and very interesting too, wonder if you could cut out the face bit and put, say for instance one of your Daughters eyes in there from a photo, or a Grandchild.
    Love the addition of the shaker.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving Frosty the Snowman and your great card I always have problems with getting true colours all my devices make it look different some phones have auto adjust and do their own thing you may need to find out how to cancel that Hope you get sorted love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely delightful as always Christine, despite the colours not being true :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a great card, Christine! That snowman is just the cutest EVER!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is beautiful Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Christine! What a fun snowman :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Sweet Christine! Awwwww .. this is truly DARLING! I always love your beautiful designs .. you make cas cards looks so GORGEOUS!!! I have just learned how to do shaker cards recently .. and goodness .. I find them to be so addicting. lol! I love love love anything shaker!

    I hope you are doing very well lovely lady!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just too cute... he is such a sweetie, he's on my wish list lol...
    Have a great week
    Hugs Bridget :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christine, this is wonderful. I have a real love of shaker cards and your design is gorgeous, I love how you have sat that little snowman in front of the shaky bits - and, he is coloured to perfection, I tend to avoid snowmen because I am bothered by colouring white. I also love the paper you have used which matches everything else beautifully. You are a very talented card designer - this is truly exquisite.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That snowman is just the cutest, so very sweet. the photo looks great, I can hardly believe you take your pics on your phone, I have enough trouble using a camera!!!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x