Thursday 8 October 2015

Sassy Santa!

 

Hi Lovely Bloggers....

It's an exciting day today, as it's the October RELEASE DAY for CC Designs......  and wow, when I saw these new stamps - I was truly spoiled for choice of which to use - as I love each and every one!




As this is my first Christmas Card of the year (yes I'm normally a November Christmas card maker...) I decided I just had to go for a Santa!!  Don't you just love this little chap?  He comes in a set with two other of his friends...  wait till you see!



Materials:
Image - CC Designs Sassy Santas
(Sentiment from same set)
Dies: Lil' Inkers Stitched Circle, Lil' Inkers Stitched Square,
Lawn Fawn Scalloped Border, Stars and dots from negative of another die
Paper from stash
Colouring - Copics
Reds: R24/27/46, E57
Skin: E00/11
Eye, Beard and Hat shading: W0/1
Belt and Boots C5/9
Various other colours: YR23, YG03/63, R21




Take a peek over at the CC Designs site to see what else is in this wonderful release.... I promise that like me, you'll be spoiled for choice!!  And - a little warning - there are some fabulous new die sets there too - stax - in lots of shapes and sizes - with stitched edges too.........  right up my street!  New Christmas paper pads, ribbons, enamel dots too.......  and fabulous background stamps!!  It's such an exciting time to be part of the Design Team!

Big hugs

13 comments:

  1. Christine, I love this card. Your colouring of that wonderful Santa is gorgeous and I am very taken with his sparkle. Your fussy cutting is absolute perfection and your card design looks beautiful all round...very clever sentiment too...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm missing something with the sentiment, Ho!3?

      Delete
    2. Ah got it HO HO HO! Brilliant x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card Christine, the red card sits so well with the Kraftcard :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How utterly adorable is this!? So, so cute!
    I am late with my Christmas cards too, but as the kids had a training day yesterday, I spent all afternoon at the kitchen table with my daughter, colouring Christmas stamps, so I should have at least a few ready by the end of the week, lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ho, Ho, HO and Jolly Ho! I love the reds and browns. Fantastic design and papers too.Well Santa does look like he has had one too many!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great festive card Christine, love that cute Santa! has he been drinking? LOL
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. That santa looks absolutely brilliant! Love the kraft and red colour scheme and fab design.
    Lorraine x
    The green paper you asked me about was Papermania Traditional Christmas Paper Pack....very...very...old!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear. More cuteness overload. He's fab Christine. So cute. I like the look of the new Nancy too, she's probably my fave CCD character. Gorgeous new images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and cool.I love this stamp and sentiment is just fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Santa and card Christine, such a fun card....not started mine yet either ! ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is utterly fabulous; gorgeous bold colour combo and wonderful design...and oh, I can't tell you how much I love this cute Santa! I think he may have been on the sherry...he looks a bit wobbly - lol!



    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, Cute image and I love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x