Wednesday 29 July 2015

Full of Grace...

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Buddies....

Here I am today with my VERY LAST Sugar Nellie DT inspiration post!!  Sniff!

I decided to step down from the lovely team, as I think it's time for me to move on, and I have other DT's that need my full attention at the moment! LOL!  However, Sugar Nellie was probably one of the first stamp companies I bought from.....  all that luscious rubber so many years ago... so it's very difficult for me to go...  I feel 'attached' in some sentimental way!!

Anyway.... enough sniffling.....  I decided that for my last Sugar Nellie card I wanted to do one of the fabulous All Dressed Up images available at the store - this is 'Full of Grace' - and she DOES look full of grace..  a perfect ballerina!


Materials Used:
Paper - Nitwits
Martha Stewart edge punch
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/21/11, R20
Hair - E50/43/57
Blues - B0000/000/12/93
Bling and Glitter from stash


All that is left is for me to say a big thank you to Karen, Fiona and the lovely Design Team... I have made lots of good friends while I've been part of this fab team...  so I'm sad to go....  sniff...  but I will certainly still be following and keeping in touch!

Big hugs to all and Happy Crafting...

17 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, discovering Funky Kits got me into stamping and I have a strong feeling for them. Your last card is so gorgoeus, love the cas design and gorgeous blues. You will be missed x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb card Christine, and the only pink is on her skin!!! :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hun, she is beautiful! Love the blues, and your colourwork is superb. So much bling too, how did you get that row perfectly straight?! A fitting way to finish I'd say, she is brilliant. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that layout Christine. As usual your colouring is enviable - her hair is brilliant and love the touches of glitter elsewhere. You will be a great loss to Sugar Nellie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous stamp and a beautiful design they will certainly miss your talent fr sure good luck with your new ventures love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bluetiful card Christine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a lovely girlie Christine, beautifully coloured, a really fab design
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christine. I love this card. The image is gorgeous and your truly beautiful colouring has made her even more gorgeous! Also, your really classy card design is wonderful and just goes with that fab ballerina so perfectly... You will be missed I am sure for your wonderful inspiration and talent...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Christine, I love the image and pretty design.
    Your beautiful cards will be missed on the Sugar Nellie Dt.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card for your last DT with Sugar Nellie, great image and layout.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is obviously a sad moment for you but I know you have lots of other exciting projects to occupy you!
    You have certainly finished with a stunner of a card...a beautiful elegant design to match the elegant image.
    Wow to the fantastic strip of bling!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shame it's your last DT card but it is gorgeous ! loving the blue too...I am into blue atm. lol. Pretty image and your fab colouring again, loving this card ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card Christine! I must sound like a broken record BUT...you brought her to life with your amazing coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's lovely Christine. Fab cutting too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card! I didn't know you sometimes make cards in other colors. ;) Love it !!
    -xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH Sweetie .. I'm so sorry to read that you will be stepping down from the DT. I know they will truly miss you as part of their family .. and yes .. being a part of a DT really does "grow" on you like a real family huh? It's so emotional, and very hard to put into words .. but I know exactly what you mean. :(

    Your card .. sigh .. it's just so beyond GORGEOUS Christine! I so love your colouring .. it's hypnotizing!

    I hope you and your family are enjoying the summer so far!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sure Sugar Nellie are very sad to see you go, I know I would be. What a lovely blue number to finish up with. I love it x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x