Friday 5 June 2015

Tow-Tally The Best Dad!


Hi lovely blogging buddies....

Today it's the fabulous new release from Whimsie Doodles, and I'm here to show you yet another CAS card I made - I used 'Tow-Tally' - such a perfect image for Father's Day which is getting close of course!  I promise you a more fancy card soon - I just seem to be falling into doing this simple style.... and as I've been struggling to keep my eyes open since we got back from our hols...  just what I needed!

Card Recipe:
Image - Whimsie Doodles Tow-Tally
Papers - Digi from Etsy - Super Hero
Dies: Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle, Mama Elephant Confetti
Copics - See photo below..



Why don't you pop over to Whimsie Doodles to see the other new releases and what the lovely Doodlelicious Divas have done with them.. click on the link below:



Well I'm back from my jollies..... we had a wonderful time as Kefalonia is such a fabulous place!  It's the fourth time we've been to the hotel we stayed at - so it's like our home from home!  And you should see the food there.......  I jumped on the scales when we got home, and was pleasantly surprised to find I'd actually lost 1 lb!  There's quite a bit of walking up and down hill at the hotel as it's built on a cliff..  I can only think I walked off the calories!  Here's a few pics that show how beautiful the place is... (you can stop reading now if you get bored easily! But if you want to see the photos larger, just click on the first then scroll forward)

Lourdata 
Argostoli Harbour 
Turtles in the harbour (that are up to 100 years old!) 

 Of course, I had to find THIS shop - Igot some lovely lace trimmings!
A Shirley Valentine place to sit and have a glass or two.. 
A handsome man (mine!) at Sami 
A handsome man (not mine!) serving my cocktails on the beach! 
A gorgeously decorated cafe in Argostoli! 
Double-chin hiding pose.. 
The view from our bungalow balcony...

And THEN....... we came home to glorious colours like this in our garden..


OK... enough already... Sorry if I got boring!

Have a lovely day - and thanks for stopping by and saying hello...

Big hugs and Happy Crafting..

17 comments:

  1. Another super card Christine, just love that image and sentiment too. Sorry I have missed quite a few of your cards lately! Glad you had a lovely holiday, great pics here too. Fav place of my BIL's that, they went there so many times. Dying for a break too but the new baby is due anytime now so.... ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design Christine, it looks great! What super photo's, it looks wonderful there, so glad you have had a good time
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card today love that image just perfect for the men Loved you holiday pics took me back to a holiday we had a number of years ago in Kefalonia its a brilliant island my favourite place was Fiscardo very pretty so glad you had a great time and how clever no weight on perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Glad you had a good holiday! And your card is fab too... Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Christine! Great job coloring the fun little truck! Fantastic photos! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are never boring Christine. I love your cute card, and your photographs are so beautiful :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine, great card, really fun image.
    Lovely photos too, I love turtles
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous pictures honey, You & Barry look like you both had a lovely time, but it makes me want a sunny holibobs now!!! Glad you had such a nice break. Lovely card too, I find male makes so hard to do but you make it look so easy! :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is cute but your pictures are priceless. Love your sense of humor!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christine, this is a lovely card, such a super CAS design with what I would call a difficult image and theme! You have made it look a doddle! Your colouring is just perfect. You holiday pics are gorgeous and I am so glad you had a lovely time and a super break...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Christine! I loved your sweet darling card and you do such an AMAZING job with CAS .. you make them all look so GORGEOUS! (well .. I love EVERYTHING you make!)

    And your holiday photo's .. wowwwww! sigh .. How BEAUUUUUUTIFUL! Everything looks so pure, lush and relaxing! I so loved the photo with the turtles .. awwwww! And I actually giggled out loud with the photo of you standing in front of the craft store! hahahahahaha! :) Next time you go to this place .. can you please pack me in your bags? hehe!

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend Sweetie!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, that sunshine and blue sea just looks gorgeous but I am please you did bring back some of that sun for us as requested!

    Your card is fab...not your most favourite colours and masculine too but still has that awesome Christine style which I love :-)

    I'm the opposite to you at the moment as I feel like I need to do more simple cards because much as I love doing the fussy and fancy ones, they just take sooooo long!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great guy card Christine and I love the simplicity of it. It's not simple though... those gorgeous papers and your fab colouring have made this a fab card.
    Love your holiday pics, gorgeous scenery and I do that 'hide the double chin pose' all the time...hahahhaha... Looks like you had a fab time though and good on ya... who loses a lb while holidaying?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nowt wrong with simple missus! It's my mantra, if it ain't simple, I don't do it, rofl!! Love the tow truck and bold colours, that's just fab. So pleased to see that you had a super holiday - five weeks and counting..... Hugs Tired Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant fabulous card. What amazing photos.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the card, glad you enjoyed your holiday, we are off to Jersey on Friday and so looking forward to it.Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the card, glad you enjoyed your holiday, we are off to Jersey on Friday and so looking forward to it.Gail xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x