Tuesday 17 March 2015

My Super Boy!

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Friends...

Yes.... I'm out of my pink comfort zone well and truly today!!  It's time for our wonderful new challenge at Tiddly Inks - and the theme is

ALL ABOUT THE BOYS

I'd seen this little guy a while back, and he did appeal to me - so I took on the challenge to make a male card - even if only for a young male!  And guess what... I enjoyed every minute of this bright card!


Recipe
Papers: HERE at Etsy
Stars Embossing Folder
Lil' Inkers Stars Die Set
Colouring - Copics
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04, R20
Hair: YR14/18, E08/18
Reds: R27, 29, 37, 89
Blues: B24/37/99
Yellows: Y35/24, E08

I hope we'll see you over at the Challenge - take a peek first at what the lovely and very talented DT members have come up with to inspire you... you'll be amazed!  Click on the logo below to go straight there:


Have a wonderful day...
Big hugs

18 comments:

  1. Perfectly fabulous! Love the image and the DP's are brilliant.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rose to the challenge very well Christine, what a gorgeous card. I love the vibrant colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab boys card christine, love the star embossing
    And cute image, great colouring too
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I was in the wrong blog for a moment... No pink! lol.
    But it's a fab card nonetheless, and I love the image and the super hero paper! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Christine, and great taste in paper - I just bought the same paper pack yesterday - hehe :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Christine, lovin' the image and brilliant papers, the star embossing behind the image is just perfect, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kapow! That's you knocking it out of the park with this card! And it's not even pink!

    The DP is just perfect and you have coloured Super Boy so brilliantly, he looks like he is about to fly right off the card!

    Hope you have a super day!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just fab its nor pink but its gorgeous Just love that stamp and your great matching papers love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card! That patterned paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card for a little fella, lovely!
    hugs jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card for a young lad, was a little shocked to see this, can't remember, if ever I have seen you make a male card and I don't blame you, they are a pain but glad you enjoyed making this one.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this and that DP is perfect of the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Christine. I love his hair. Your colouring is fab.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card Christine, everything about it is all just so well put together...beautiful...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cool boy card. You rock x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so perfect! I always dread making masculine cards but this is such a brilliant and inspiring design!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x