Thursday 13 November 2014

A KISS creation...


Hi Lovely Blogging Buddies..

Firstly, a huge thank you for your kind words and hugs for me the other day... I certainly needed them and it means a lot to know others are thinking of you, when you're a little down.

Now onto my card... it's our new challenge today at In The Pink and our theme is KISS (Keep it Sweet and Simple).   As my heart hasn't truly been into crafting just recently, this is even more simple than I really wanted it to be.  I'm not over happy with it.... but what the heck... it had to do!

Card Recipe:
Image: Paper Smooches A Little Lovin clear stamp set
Colouring: Copics - R21, R23, R25, C1
Dies: Li'l Inkers - Stitched Square and Stitched Circles
Bow and Glitter from stash... (yes there is a bit of glitter on their toenails!)

We'd love you to pop over and join in the fun at In The Pink..  click on the logo below to get straight there.  


I'd like to say a big welcome to my new followers too..  it's so lovely of you to give me the honour of following me..  thank you!  

Big hugs and Happy Crafting..

16 comments:

  1. It's utterly adorable! Such a cute image, and I love the aperture idea.
    Love the beautifully textured pink card too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Christine. The image is so sweet and I love the CAS design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CAS and so adorable petal. It's a little belter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's adoreable Christine ...'Not really happy with it'...what are you like!!!!love the cute ellies and the pink of course.Hope things settle down for you soon too ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little sweetie. Hope you're ok too honey.
    Huge hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute!!!
    Perfect CAS design.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Christine! Those elephants are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I think this is a perfect card, fabulous image and great style.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally adorable Christine, fabulous CAS design.
    Thrilled to bits today to see my card made it in the perfect pinkies..thank you x
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Christine! Well .. I love it! It's a clean and simple card and this is all it needed to look BEAUTIFUL!!! I think it's just PERFECT! :)

    Sending you BIG WARM Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stop being so hard on yourself Christine, this is just perfect, and so cute with it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I like this a lot. Scrummy pinkness. Hope you're doing ok? X

    ReplyDelete
  13. A perfect KISS creation - I so love those cute elephants!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful KISS card Christine, such a sweet image, keep your chin up, hope you're feeling more like old self again soon, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x