Thursday 14 November 2013

All Dressed Up....


And I'm back yet again today...  with a card I made for the All Dressed Up Team inspirational posts...  using another of Wendy Burn's fabulous images!  Isn't she just the cutest?



Of course, this little fairy had to have pink and glitter...  didn't she girls??  Coloured as always with Copics, then liberally sprinkled with glitter..  I then popped her onto a card with some pink snowflake paper that has no name - but is one of my favourite papers.. (I think I got it when I last visited the US... but I got lots cos I loved it so much!)  I used a Martha Stewart snowflake border punch that I've had for yonks... and added some ribbon and a bow in luscious satin pink.

There's always lots of fabulous inspiration from the Design Team using Wendy's images over on the All Dressed Up blog....  why don't you grab a cup of coffee, then pop over and take a peek?  See you there!

Big hugs
Christine x
PS......  Phew....  my last post for today - I can go back to hibernation for a while!!  Thanks for bearing with me.. x

18 comments:

  1. Awwwww love this sweet fairy defo your kind of image so cute & of course sparkly..lol

    smiles Christine the other one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Christine, love the sweet image and sparkle.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous and adorable Christine - super pretty in pink.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, Christine! And you've coloured her in beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, love the image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful card, sweet image and love the delicate colouring. I have had those papers and I am certain that I bought mine from Craftwork Cards years ago.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine, I would comment on all the posts individually, really I would, if I wasn't cream crackered from all this blooming painting I'm doing!!

    They are gorgeous cards - all of 'em. Your colouring is perfect and you are really tempting me with those All Dressed up images - really tempting me!!!!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Christine. The image is adorable.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous pink creation, so pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous christine.beautiful pale pink colours and really sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card agian Christine, loving the cute image and the pink of course!!! trying not to look for the image now lol :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card Christine! So very pretty in pink! Love the flowery borders and fancy pink bow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your fabulous, cute fairy card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's not to love about this card?! This is one of my fave ADU images and just waiting for the time to print and colour her...maybe in pink?!
    Hope you have recovered from all your posting now!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh what a pretty image! Lovely card Christine :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    PS. I'm very sorry to admit - no, I haven't heard of Frank Ifield!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Christine and yes these images are fabulous!!
    I'm a little behind with my comments (again) and I'm not sure which I prefer - your blue fairy below or the thought of you living in a snow dome!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's me, playing catch up again!

    These images are so very sweet! And you do them so very well, all pink and glittery and perfectly 'Christine'.
    She's gorgeous.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx
    PS Yes, I will enter, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. oooh so adorable, I love this little cutie and your card is stunning, hugs, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x