Monday 29 April 2013

And another LOTV Art Pad Fairy..

Morning Girls

Just a quickie to show you another of the cards I created with the fabulous LOTV Fairies Art Pad .. this time I used a Spellbinders Opulent Oval Die cut...  the Spellbinders Basic Lattice.. my Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch for the flowers, my Woodware Butterfly punch..  and some organza ribbons and gems from my stash.  The letters used an alphabet letter set of stamps I bought yonks ago.. and I cut them out and added glitter and stickles profusely all over!!  Oooh and the DP is from the Nitwits Promises Paper Pad - also available from Lili of the Valley.

Hope you like...

Big hugs
Christine x

15 comments:

  1. Awwww how can you NOT love this sweet LOTV creation..just perfect fan colours & design loving the sparkley wings too..

    smiles Christine the other one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and so gorgeous Christine, love your oval die cut.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Christine, I love the sparkly bits :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly delightful she is such a cute little fairy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very Christine lol.. love the sparkle
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning sample card Christine! I love all the sparkly bits you have added and the colour scheme is so pretty.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she is just gorgeous Christine - love her sparkle and fabulous LO.
    I think I might NEED some of these Art Pads :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours and image, this is so pretty and sparkly :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning once again! Love all the sparkle.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fabulous card, love the die cut, beautifully glittered image and fantastic bow, so jealous, I find bows very difficult.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, another stunner. Love it Christine.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just the sweetest thing Christine! I love the shimmery detail and all the teeny tiny metallic doo dads sprinkled about! How the heck do you manage to adhere those??? I would definitely need my bifocals ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. so gorgeous christine.beautiful colours and sparkle and i love the sweet fairy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very gorgeous again :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x