Monday 28 November 2011

Just to let you know I'm still around...

Hi Girls...
Well I am still around, just not very blog productive at the moment!  I have tons to do and the days are disappearing so fast!  And I can't see that I'll get in my craft room now till Wednesday... at least to have a proper play!  And our own cards, then card orders to do.....  My goodness, don't know what I'd do if I actually worked for a living as well! LOL!

Today's card is a card I made for my lovely OH.... it's nice every now and again to say something like this... and he appreciated it!  I used my Digi Stamp Boutique image (Kissing Birds) and decoupaged the image too, embossing it to make the birds 'rounder', then did the sentiment on the PC.  Very simple colouring... (needed to be to make it quick...), a bit of matt and layering (sorry can't remember the paper), and a few punched hearts...... a bit of glitter, and it was done.  Hope you like!

Now.... remember the little card I did last week or so with the tiny Christmas Tree and a bit of a handwritten sentiment?  Well, that's one that's created a lot of interest!  And yes, people wanting to order it!  Which is nice for me, cos I don't have to put a lot of time into making it.... just got to keep my handwriting in order (difficult with an arthritic thumb!!)  Just shows you though, doesn't it?

Big Hugs and Happy Monday
Christine x

7 comments:

  1. oh you old romantic .. what a cute couple!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, such a lovely card Christine, fab colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice idea. So romantic !! I'm glad Barry appreciated it. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like, I like a lot actually! Just love that sentiment Christine in fact I love everything about this card - super!
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love this, so pretty and such a sweet idea, great choice of colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous christine.love the sweet birdies and beautiful wording.
    wekk done on your card orders hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine this card is so tweet.....get it? Sweet = Tweet! Oh Lee!!! Gorgeous card. Lee x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x