I have to say a big thank you to Lisa-Jane at Mess2Magic (who I spent a fab time with at Embsay on Friday), and Laurie over at DesignerDiva for this lovely award which I received a couple of days back. I've been a tad lazy at getting around to putting this up on my blog - but better late than never! So here goes:
Now the rules are that I have to give this to 8 more blogs - but to be quite honest - every blog I follow is special to me and gives me inspiration, so I'd be happy for you all to have it - please help yourself!
And I am supposed to tell you 8 things about myself..... that's the difficult bit, but I'll try...
- As Lisa-Jane knows - I LOVE pink
- As Lisa-Jane ALSO knows...... I LOVE glitter
- I am a true Leo - all GRRRR but like my mane stroked...... a pussy cat really
- I am from Lancashire, but I love Yorkshire!
- I would love to do a course in graphic design
- I have photoshop but haven't mastered it properly yet
- I would love to visit California and watch the sun set over the Pacific
- I'm trying to meet as many fellow bloggers as I can - what a lovely community to belong to!
I've spent a busy weekend - my brother and his wife visited last minute, so I haven't had a lot of card-making/blogging time. But..... I did find Annette's blog - Netty's Cards - and she has been kind enough to give me lots of help trying to make circular sentiments..... and I THINK I've mastered it! I've got to say, Annette has been patience personified when I've bombarded her with emails asking 'how do I..........' It became an obsession....... I just HAD to know how to do it!
Soooooo tomorrow I may have a card for you! Here's hoping...