Sunday 7 November 2010

Sunday's offering...


Hi Girls


Well, the fun I've had with this image!!! Ain't she gor-juss? I coloured her about a week ago, but have been waiting for just 'the right' DP. And I found it! It's a Graphic 45 paper that I bought from Art from the Heart - just right for what I wanted.


The image is from Just Inklined, and right now she is free from their website. She is called Maude Merry Christmas! I coloured her with my trusty copics - and I've got to say thank you to Peri for the shading she did on this image on her website... which helped me enormously.... at first I tried to colour her boots black... but it lost the laces etc, no matter how many different shades of gray/black I used. Then I dug out my Martha Stewart Holly punch for the embellies.... lots of glitter on the berries, and of course, her hat and glasses.... a touch of diamond glaze for her glasses, and I was on a roll! I bought the ribbon at a local remnant shop - just lush enough for this card I thought.... then finished with the ticket - one that I altered that I got free from Caz at some point or other...


Anyway - I'm full of cold today, and feeling sorry for myself - so thought I'd just put this up on here cheer myself up! Hope you like!

Christine x




8 comments:

  1. Hi Christine sorry your not well hope you soon feel better.
    great fun image shes a raver this one..LOL thanks for the link it all gels together beautifly love it all.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's simply maaaaahhhh-va-lous!!!! Must get myself some of those pens. Your shading is incredible. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow.this is fabulous christine.the image is brilliant.sure to bring a smile to anyones face and your colouring is fab and great colours.
    i hope you feel better soon :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it - thanks for the shout telling us where it is...perfect colouring and perfect papers..Chin up...nearly xmas...cold wet day...light the fire and get a warm drink
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Christine me again hop over me blog left you something hope you will accept it.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heee heee.Great card.No doubt it will get some chuckles.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous...I just love the image.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x