Friday 31 May 2024

Sizzix Mixed Media Diecuts


Hi Lovelies...

I've been playing with some Sizzix dies that I recently purchased.. and made two cards.  For the backing, I used a piece of watercolour paper that I'd used Distress Sprays on and wasn't happy with.  I've got to admit, this background had hit the bin, before I had to idea to use it behind these diecuts!


I adhered the diecut panels with 3D foam tape, to give depth.


Then I added a word die from Simon Says Stamp (a long time ago!) with the appropriate sentiment.  A few gems later, and it was done.


Card Info:
Dies - Sizzix Thinlets Tim Holtz, MFT Stitched Rectangles,
Simon Says Stamp Wishing Word Die
Sentiment - Simon Says Stamp Wishing/Sending stamp set
Distress Spray Stain
Gems

Hope you like my make today.

Happy Crafting...



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x