Tuesday 21 May 2024

Gold Leafy Die


Hi Lovelies..

Today my card is obviously using my favourite colour (!)..  but in a couple of different ways.

Firstly I did a  bit of pink smooshing using my Distress Oxide ink pads and water, die-cutting a square after it was dry.  Then I die-cut a leafy branch from gold mirri card.  I adhered this with sticky dots to a die-cut circle of white cardstock, and then framed it with gold mirri matted behind.  I chose a small sentiment which I embossed with gold, and also matted that onto gold mirri.  Then I did lots of matting and layering of the pinks and white cardstock.


Card Info:
Leaf Die - sorry, no name but it's from a collection of leafy dies
Lil' Inkers Stitched Square Die
Sentiment - Pretty Pink Posh Simple Sentiments
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry

Hope you like!

Happy Crafting....

2 comments:

  1. Christine...I love the background smooshing technique that you did! That always turns out so perfectly on your cards! The gold adds such elegance! You are the best! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink + Gold = Gorgeous, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x