Thursday 23 May 2024

MFT Big Hello


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a card that was inspired by the lovely Natalie at NB Cards on Facebook...  such a simple make but very effective!

Firstly I used Distress Oxides to blend on the lower part of my card panel, then I used a deeper pink to stamp lots of wildflowers.  

Once that was dry, I diecut the word HELLO from the panel, then cut it again 3 times from spare white card..  I adhered all of the diecut letters together, finishing obviously with the pink one. The letters then are quite deep so stand out. I adhered the panel to the pink card base, then adhered the letters back into their relative spaces.

Finally I added a little die-cut gold butterfly, to flutter above the flowers.


Card Info:
MFT Big Hello word die
Inkylicious Willow Twigs and Cardio Backyard Blooms stamp sets
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and 
Picked Raspberry (for flowers)
Hero Arts Butterfly Confetti (for tiny butterfly)

Hope you like my make today.. I'm back on my mission to use what's in my stash!

Big hugs





2 comments:

  1. I always wondered how to do this technique... so glad you posted it! LOVE the light pink and then the darker shade to show the image!!! SOOOO nice as ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful example of this technique! Your card is gorgeous. I've never quite managed to achieve the right 'look' with this sort of card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x